Saturday, November 27, 2010

Newishly New Journal of Sorts

I say newish because, well this isn't the first time I've kept notes on my experience at the Lusty Lady SF, but it's the first blog I've kept. Welcome! It's been quite a ride already as I've been at the Lusty for just over a year now.

Primarily, I'd like to use this blog as a place to expand upon some of my favorite things about my job, as well as some of the challenges.  Favorites include: working with couples, helping them to have a great sexy experience together (and hopefully inspiring them to go for a round two when they get home!); working with female guests, helping many of them to move beyond the shock of the heightened sexual experience into a realm of true pleasure, exploration and fantasy; working with guests who have kinky and/or fetish preferences; and lastly, working with good ol' fashioned horny as hell guests! As for challenges, well I'll get to those in a bit.

So stay for a while, add me to your RSS feed and keep in touch! And if you happen to be in San Francisco, don't be shy, stop on in to the Lusty Lady and say hi;)

xo,
Harlow

No comments:

Post a Comment